Join the Hunt
MAKE A GIFT. JOIN THE HUNT. HAVE AN IMPACT.
The Hunt is The Huntington’s young donor group, comprised of members who want to engage in a deeper, more meaningful way with local theatre. The Hunt meets 2-3 times annually and is led by a Steering Committee of Hunt members and Huntington staff members. Membership is open to those 40 and younger who make a gift to the annual fund (suggested donation of $75) – perks include:
- VIP treatment for you and your guests at 35 Below events
- Insider info and exclusive deals, like our $250 Hunt ticket (reg. $750) to the annual Spotlight Spectacular gala at the Cyclorama in the South End
- Behind-the-scenes access, including intimate talks with the artists and backstage tours
- Invitations to special events throughout the year, such as the cast reception following the Summer Play Workshops
- The chance to network with other young, philanthropic professionals and members of Huntington staff and Board of Trustees
Make an impact – and get exclusive member benefits!
For more information or to join the Hunt, contact Brook Holladay at 617-273-1522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.