GROUPS OF 10+ SAVE UP TO 20%!
BOOK YOUR GROUP NOW FOR THE BEST SEATS AT THE BEST PRICES.
Save up to 20% on select performances of The Jungle Book and the rest of the 2013-2014 Season. Secure the very best seats before tickets go on sale to the public on June 25!
Why Bring a Group?
- Groups of 10 or more save up to 20% on tickets.
- No handling fees on group tickets.
- One complimentary ticket per 20 purchased.
- Opportunity for a unique fundraising event, corporate outing, or family reunion.
- Post-show discussions with artistic staff, talkbacks with actors, backstage tours, and on-site receptions are available.
- Group pricing varies depending on the show, performance date, and seating section. Prices are subject to change at any time.
Payment Information & Options
- 50% deposit is required one week after you place your order. Full payment is due 30-60 days before your performance date.
- You may add tickets to your order based on availability. We will attempt to seat all of your party as close together as possible.
- You have until the final balance due date to decrease numbers. If your numbers fall below 10, the group ticket price is void and regular ticket prices will apply.
- We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and by check.
- Parking information
- Buses and motor coaches may park on Huntington Avenue along the First Church of Christ Scientist reflecting pool, between Massachusetts Avenue and West Newton Street. This is the bus parking location for shows at both the BU Theatre (264 Huntington Avenue) and the Calderwood Pavilion at the BCA (527 Tremont Street).
Questions? Contact Adam Roberts at 617 273 1525 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.