CHARITABLE IRA ROLLOVER IS PERMANENT
The Charitable IRA Rollover has been permanently extended. This means you are able to make a TAX-FREE gift directly to the Huntington from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA). You can support the award-winning theatre you love and enjoy tax savings.
It works like this:
- You must be 70½ or older on the day of your gift to make an IRA rollover gift to the Huntington, which is a registered public charity.
- You can give up to $100,000 from your Traditional or Roth IRA.
- Instruct your plan administrator to send a specific dollar amount directly to the Huntington Theatre Company, Federal Tax ID# 22-2659560. Your administrator can send the gift by check or electronic transfer.
To give by check, please send your gift to:
The Huntington Theatre Company
264 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-4606
To give by electronic transfer, please share the following information with your plan administrator:
Account Name: Huntington Theatre Co. Inc.
Account #: 62200010023
ABA (routing#): 011075150
How you benefit:
- Meet Your Required Minimum Distribution. Each dollar of your donation will count towards your required minimum distribution for each calendar year.
- Tax Savings. You can exclude up to $100,000 of this gift from your federal gross income - resulting in lower taxable income and possible tax savings ($200K exclusion may apply for taxpayers who are married and filing a joint return). Please consult your financial or tax advisor for details.
- Make a Difference. You will have the personal satisfaction of doing more for our community than you originally thought possible.
For more information, please call the Huntington at 617-266-7900 and ask to speak to a member of the Development team. We look forward to hearing from you!