Make a Gift. Join the Hunt. Have An Impact.
|Shop At AmazonSmile
and Amazon will make a donation to the Huntington!GET STARTED
The Hunt is our special annual giving program for young donors who are members of the Huntington's 35 Below program. Deepen your connection to the theatre you love while making an impact by contributing today.
OUR GOAL: Raise $10,000 by March 2014 to become the Scenic Production sponsor for Becoming Cuba by Huntington Playwright-in-Residence Melinda Lopez (Sonia Flew). Every dollar helps. Monthly payment options as low as $6.50 gets you in. Join The Hunt today!
Check back for updates on our progress!
What does your gift do?
Putting on a production is expensive, and ticket revenue — including our discounted programs like 35 Below — only covers half of what it takes to bring one of our world-class productions to the stage. Think of it like this:
- $75 buys screws to hold one set together;
- $125 puts gels on 25 lighting instruments;
- $250 sharpens the saw blades and tools for the construction of one set;
- $500 buys half of the paint required for one set;
- $750 decorates one wall of a living room set.
Think about doing that for seven productions a year, and you'll see how quickly the cost adds up!