WHY BRING A GROUP?
- Groups save at least 20% on tickets.
- No handling fees on group tickets.
- One complimentary ticket per 20 purchased.
- Opportunity for a unique fundraising event, corporate outing, or family reunion.
- Post show discussions with artistic staff, talkbacks with actors, backstage tours, and on-site receptions are available.
GROUP RATES AND PACKAGES
ORDERING GROUP TICKETS
- Contact Adam Roberts at 617 273 1665 or by email
- Group rates apply for parties of 10 or more.
- Group sales orders are taken Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Once your order has been placed, you will be sent a contract via email, unless another method is specified.
PAYMENT INFORMATION AND OPTIONS
- We ask for a 50% deposit one week after you place your order. Deposit rates and schedules are flexible.
- You may add tickets to your order based on availability. We will attempt to seat all of your party as close together as possible.
- You have until the final balance due date to decrease numbers. If your numbers fall below 10, the group ticket price is void and regular ticket prices will apply.
- We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and by check.
- For parking information, click here
- Buses and motor coaches may park on Huntington Avenue along the First Church of Christ Scientist reflecting pool, between Massachusetts Avenue and West Newton Street. This is the bus parking location for shows at both the BU Theatre (264 Huntington Avenue) and the Calderwood Pavilion at the BCA (527 Tremont Street).
- For BU Theatre seating click here
- For Wimberly Theatre seating click here
Questions? Contact Adam Roberts at 617 273 1665 or by email
2012—2013 GROUP DISCOUNT TICKET PRICES
Good People, Betrayal, Invisible Man, A Raisin in the Sun
*Indicates Early Bird pricing, available if ordered before August 1, 2012.
Fri, Sat, Sun, Tues previews
AA orchestra/mezzanine — NA
A orchestra/mezzanine — $25.00
B balcony — $25.00
AA orchestra/mezzanine — $50.00*; $60.00
A orchestra/mezzanine — $40.00*; $48.00
B balcony — $30.00
AA orchestra/mezzanine — $50.00*; $68.00
A orchestra/mezzanine — $40.00*; $56.00
B balcony — $35.00*; $36.00
Fri & Sat evening, Sat & Sun matinee
AA orchestra/mezzanine — $50.00*; $76.00
A orchestra/mezzanine — $40.00*; $64.00
B balcony — $40.00*; $52.00
Ages 35 and under (excludes AA seating) — $25
Student (excludes AA seating) — $15
Now or Later; M; Rapture, Blister, Burn
First 8 performances — $25.00
Wed matinee — $40.00*; $48.00
Sun—Thurs evening — $40.00*; $56.00
Fri & Sat evening, Sat & Sun matinee — $50.00*; $64.00
Ages 35 and under — $25
Student — $15
2011—2012 GROUP PACKAGES
ACTORS FORUM PACKAGE
Members of the cast take your questions and give a unique peek behind the scenes.
Following select Wednesday matinee and Thursday evening performances.
Private Lives — June 14 (evening) and 20 (matinee), 2012
HUMANITIES FORUM PACKAGE
Get the historical and literary context of the play in a lively talk with a leading local scholar.
Following select Sunday matinee performances.
Private Lives — June 10, 2012
35 BELOW PACKAGE
Patrons aged 21—35 are invited to attend special post—show wrap parties with cocktails, refreshments, and live music. Mingle with the cast, creative team, and Huntington staff.
Following select Friday evening performances.
Private Lives — June 1, 2012
POST—SHOW AUDIENCE CONVERSATIONS
Join the conversation after your performance at our post—show audience discussions with Huntington staff members that will occur after most Tuesday — Friday evening, Saturday matinee, and Sunday matinee performances.
Discussions will not be held after performances that feature other post—show events.