Want free tickets to opening nights at the Huntington Theatre Company? Want to help spread the word to fellow students about the Huntington’s student discounts? Want your resume to look really cool? Become a Huntington Student Ambassador!
What it is:
The Student Ambassador Program spreads the word to Boston–area undergraduate and graduate students about the Huntington while giving you a chance to boost your resume in the process.
What you’ll do:
- Meet with Huntington staff once a semester to chat about your school and brainstorm the different ways to let students know about the Huntington’s productions. We’re open to ideas and want to know what you think.
- Talk to fellow students about the Huntington and engage them with its web site and social media.
- Distribute posters and flyers on your campus and to select community outlets (such as coffee shops‚ bookstores‚ libraries‚ and other facilities in and around your school).
- Represent the Huntington at campus festivals and gatherings.
What you’ll get:
- Two free tickets to each Huntington production!
- Access to some of the Huntington's exclusive parties and behind-the-scenes events!
- Access to the Huntington’s pre- and post-show events which feature talks with actors and/or special guest speakers (includes Humanities Forum‚ Actors Forum‚ and more).
- An ultra–cool way to kick your resume up a notch!
Sign up today to become an ambassador!
Contact Solange Garcia‚ Marketing Assistant‚ at email@example.com.