Marketing/PR and Development Internships
Marketing/ Public Relations: Assisting in promotions and outreach for shows; hosting special events; surveying audiences and analyzing audience data; recruiting local businesses for sponsorships; and contributing articles to our newsletters and publications.
Cover Letters and Recommendations may be addressed to Temple Gill.
The Development Professional Intern assists all fundraising staff with:
- donor stewardship, including greeting donors in our theatres before performances and during intermission for several assigned performances of eight productions each year
- donor communications and mailings
- prospective donor research (individual, corporate and foundation)
- preparation for special events during the season like Opening Night dinners and smaller cultivation events
- donor recordkeeping
- our annual spring Gala that raises over $1 million with duties to include: auction item procurement, online auction site preparation, tribute program book advertisement sales assistance and ad prep
- 35 Below events for our patrons aged 35 and under
Cover Letters and Recommendations may be addressed to Mary O'Donnell.