The Huntington offers many different affiliation and aged-based discounts off our ticket prices. Discounts can be applied online, in person, or over the phone. Patrons who purchase discounted tickets must pick up their tickets and provide proof of ID or eligibility at the box office before the show.
In addition to our age and affiliation-based discounts, a limited number of unrestricted $25 tickets are available at each performance.
Patrons who are Deaf and/or blind/low-vision and their guests can purchase tickets to designated ASL-Interpreted or Audio Described performances for $20 each. Learn more about accessibile performances.
Groups can save up to 20% off ticket prices for most productions. Learn more about group rates.
$30 tickets are available any time for patrons under the age of 35. Valid ID required.
Young patrons aged 21-35 (or those young at heart) also get free access to wrap parties after select performances throughout the year. Learn more about our 35 Below program.
COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP INITIATIVE
$20 tickets are available to all performances for participants in the Huntington's Community Membership Initiative. Learn more about our Community Membership Initiative.
Seniors (65 years or older) recieve $5 off tickets. Valid ID required.
$20 tickets are available to all performances for full-time students aged 25 and under. Valid ID required.
US MILITARY AND VETERANS
$20 tickets are available to all performances using the promo code MILITARY. Valid ID required. Learn more about our Blue Star Theatre offer.
The Huntington Theatre Company and TodayTix are thrilled to partner for the Huntington's 35th anniversary season with the chance to win two lottery tickets for $35 for every evening performance.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Download the TodayTix app in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or Amazon App Store.
- Beginning at midnight for every performance date, enter the Lottery-in-app to win two tickets for just $35.
- On the confirmation screen, you may double or triple your odds by sharing your entry via Facebook or Twitter.
- If selected, you will have have one hour to claim and pay for your tickets in-app and can pick them up at the box office beginning one hour prior to show time.
BU FACULTY/STAFF/ALUMNI DISCOUNT
Take $10 off your ticket with proof of affiliation with Boston University.
Take $10 off your ticket with proof of employment at any of the following corporations:
- Cambridge Savings Bank
- Cambridge Trust Company
- Goodwin Proctor
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Nixon Peabody
- Nutter, McClennen & Fish LLP
- People's United Bank & Danversbank Charitable Foundation
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Ropes and Gray
- Wilson Butler Architects